PRX 6925 Prescription Shooting Eyewear
The Evolution PRX 6925 is purpose designed prescription shooting eyewear.
In partnership with a specialist manufacturing optician we can make curved polycarbonate prescription lenses in 7 alternative colours.
Key frame features:
– Matte Black TR90 frame is lightweight but super strong
– Full wrap fit for total eye protection
– Centre column not visible when worn
– Adjustable nose pads
– Malleable temples tips for an exact fit
– Non-slip temples
– 3 point pivot adjustment to the temples so the frame can sit higher or lower
– No part of the frame visible when worn
Key lens features:
– Class 1 optical grade polycarbonate lenses
– Large lens for complete eye coverage
– Prescription curved polycarbonate lenses available for most prescription strengths
– Shatterproof, impact resistant lenses comply with EN166F
– 7 colours available: Grey, Brown, Yellow, Orange, Rose, Purple & Light Yellow
In addition to the normal information provided with your prescription we also need two other numbers: the PD (Pupil Distance) measurement and the Pupil to Frame measurement. See information sheet (secondary images). One of these measurements needs to be taken with the frame on the face so we would send out a ‘demo’ frame to you.
Price £160 for a single colour (including free UK delivery). A yellow photochromatic (light adjusting) lens also available at £220.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 01256 533955